Things You Need For Your Study Date Wardrobe
Work hard, play hard. The two need not be mutually exclusive. You can study hard to ace your class, with your study partner, your boyfriend. It makes studying twice as much fun.
So what do you wear on a study date? Not your ratty old sweats, I hope. It might be worth while to invest in a few key pieces for a capsule study wardrobe, which you can mix and match for a gorgeous look every study date with your dream guy. It could even be a group date where you study with a group of friends, the group including one or more cute guys you might want to catch the attention of.
1. Start with a casual dress that makes you look great. Build your entire wardrobe around this dress. Then add on at least 2 more dresses in colors that look great on you to your wardrobe to stretch it. Dresses are feminine. You can wear them alone. Or as a top with pants, leggings, tights or jeans. Or as a bottom, beneath a sweater or cardigan.
Make your first dress knee length (or shorter) and light weight. Comfort counts. You want to be totally at ease. Effortlessly sexy so to speak.
2. Add on sweaters and cardigans that match the color or colors in your dress. You can change your look and stay warm as the temperatures drop by adding on a sweater or cardigan.
3. Get a pair of jeans that looks absolutely fabulous on you.
4. Add on a pair of black leggings that will go with your dress if you want to show off your shapely legs.
5. Look for a pair of pants in a color that goes with your dress. A neutral like black, gray, brown or beige or white should do very well as a pair of basic, yet classy pants.
6. Next, get a blouse. This blouse should be in a color or neutral that goes with your sweaters, pants and leggings. You can alternate between your dress and your blouse for varying outfits when you mix and match them with your sweaters, cardis and bottoms.
7. Then get a long, flowy, feminine skirt that flatters your figure. If your blouse and dress are in neutral colors, you could go for a bright skirt to spice things up a bit. Or you could go for a skirt in a neutral color that goes with everything.
8. Add on a denim skirt for casual chic.
9. Finally, get a pair of ankle boots. These spice up any outfit for an effortlessly sexy look.
As time goes on, you can add on more pieces (preferably more dresses for far more new looks) to your study date wardrobe.